Utah GPS Maps & Trails
Download a Master Map File
One: Choose a free Google Earth master map below.
Two: Double-click the filename and choose "open" to start Google Earth.
Three: Open 'read me first' for instructions and go - simple 'eh.
- Utah ATV/SUV Trail Files:
UtahTrails.kmz (1.9 mb)
ATV and SUV trails throughout the six regions of Utah.
UtahArapeenTrailSystem (0.9 mb)
The Utah Arapeen Trail System. Full tracks, GPS coordinates, Camping, Staging and Map Overlays.
UtahPaiuteTrailSystem (0.4 mb)
The Utah Paiute Trail System. Currently under development for Full tracks, GPS coordinates, Camping, Staging and Map Overlays.
UtahMoabTrailSystem (0.3 mb)
IN WORK - as we speak for GPS coordinates of backroad rides in the four areas around Moab Utah. Contact us to help with this work!
Find A Topo Map (51 kb)
A subset of the DDS "MapFinder" for the Intermountain States. Find and Download free Topo Maps.
USGS "Features" File for Utah Counties
NEW - A "Googleized" version of the extensive USGS Features file for all of utah. A massive file, divided into feature type's by county, listing lakes, rivers, mountains, valleys, populated places and about every other geographic feature you can imagine. If the USGS has it in their database to put on their maps - it's here!
Descriptions of Master Trail Maps
- Northern Utah: Temple Fork, Blacksmith Fork, Bear Lake, Monte Cristo, Farmington, Hardware Ranch, Bountiful, Millville Canyon, Left Hand Fork, Strawberry, Temple Canyon, Old Ephraim, Peter Sinks, Inspiration Point, Wendover, Lucin, Transcontinental Rail Road, Promintory Point and Silver Island Mountains, Skyline Trail, Idaho Loop.
- Northeast Utah: Oakley, Smith - Morehouse, Taylor Fork, Murdock, Wolverine, Strawberry East, Strawberry West, Willow Creek, Dead Horse, Mineral Fork, Tibble Fork, American Fork Canyon, Clear Creek, Whitmore Canyon, Nine Mile Canyon, Argyle Canyon, Dry Canyon, Cottonwood Canyon, Franks Canyon, Sand Wash, Brown's Park, Green River overlook, Twin Hollow, Reservation Ridge, Tabbyune Creek, Timber Canyon, Rainbow, Island Park, Echo Park, Yampa Bench, Watson Ghost Town, Dragon Ghost town.
- Northwest Utah: Five Mile, Gold Hill, Camp Floyd, Pony Express Trail, Little Sahara, Mercur - Manning Canyons, Sawtooth Mountain, Confusion Range, Frisco Peak, Frisco Ghost town.
- Central Utah: Levan, Fountain Green, Fairview, Patton, Arapeen Trail System, Pinchot Trail System, Paiute Trail System, Fillmore, Salina, Koosharem, Marysvale, Richfield, San Rafael, Buckhorn Wash, Black Dragon Pictographs, Three Fingers Petroglyphs, Sego Ghost Town, Swasey's Leap, Mexican Bend, Wedge Overlook, Upper Joe's Valley, Skyline Drive, Green River Cutoff, Tidwell Draw, Temple Mountain, Swasey's Cabin, Rod's Valley, Reds Canyon, Temple Wash/ Mining Camp, Wild Horse Mesa, Cathedral Valley, Hans Flat Road, Robbers Roost Spring, Burr point, Copper Globe Mine, Reds Canyon Overlook, Kimball Draw, Book Cliffs Loop, Floy Wash, Sager's Canyon, Gooseberry-Freemont Road, Richfield Pioneer Road, Coffee Peak, Cove Mountain/Magleby Pass, Pahvant Range, Kimberly/Big John.
- Southeast Utah: Moab, Shafer, White Rim, Lathrop Canyon, Taylor Canyon, Taylor Canyon Rim, Long Canyon, Mineral Point, Hell Roaring Canyon Rim, Bartlet Wash, Hidden Canyon Wash, Hidden Canyon Rim, Hidden Canyon Rim Escape, Bartlett Rim, Monitor and Merrimac, Klondike Bluffs, Spring Canyon Point, Rainbow Rocks, Levi Well, Crystal Geyser, Yellow Cat Trail, Yellow Cat Road, Salt Valley Rd, Salt Wash Overlook, Dome Plateau, Eye of the Whale, Willow Flats, Winter Camp Ridge, Squaw Park, Wood Road, Cache Valley, Anticline Overlook, Eightmile Road, Elephant Hill Loop, Bobby's Hole and Ruin Park Trail, Beef Basin, North Long Point, Blue Mountains road, Cottonwood Wash, Johns Canyon, Valley of the Gods, Butler Wash, Snow Flat, Comb Wash, Decker Road, Montezuma Canyon, Hurrah Pass, Chicken corners, Gemini Bridges, Bull Canyon, Castleton-Gateway Road, Polar Mesa, Onion Creek and Thompson Canyon, Sand Flats, Miners Basin.
- Southwest Utah: Paiute Trail System, Circleville, Boulder Mountain, Griffin Top, Freemont, Casto Canyon, Paunsaugunt, Panquitch Lake, Markagunt plateau, Bull Valley, Coral Pink Dunes, Soldier Pass, Lincoln Mine, Indian Spring, Scarecrow Peak, Hell Hole Pass, TV Towers Jeep Trail, the Divide, Hurricane Cliffs, Smithsonian Butte, Grafton Mesa, Elephant Butte, the Barracks, Moquith Mountains, Hog Canyon, John R Flatt, Skutumpah Road, Cottonwood Canyon, Paria River Valley, Smoky Mountain Road, Alstom Point, Nipple Creek - Tibbet Canyon, Smoky Hollow, Hole in the Rock, Hells Backbone, McGath Lake, Road Draw Road, Posey Lake Road, Boulder Tops Road, Bowns Point, Spectacle Lake, Purple and Blue Lakes, Dark Valley, Chokecherry Point, Friffin Road, Escalante Summit, Corn Creek, Powell Point, Barney Top, Tantalus Creek, Notom Road, Burr, upper Muley Twist, Wolverine Loop, Clay Point, Shootering Canyon, Stanton Pass, Penell Creek Bench, Bull Creek Pass, Copper Ridge, Town Wash - Bull Mountain.
- Utah Arapeen Trail System: Arapeen #01, Arapeen #02, Arapeen #03, Arapeen #04, Arapeen #05, Arapeen #06, Arapeen #07, Arapeen #09, Arapeen #21, Arapeen #22, Arapeen #23, Arapeen #24, Arapeen #25, Arapeen #27, Arapeen #28, Arapeen #29, Arapeen #31, Arapeen #32, Arapeen #33, Arapeen #34, Arapeen #35, Arapeen #37, Arapeen #38, Arapeen #39, Arapeen #41, Arapeen #51, Arapeen #52, Arapeen #53, Arapeen #54, Arapeen #55, Arapeen #56, Arapeen #57, Arapeen #61, Arapeen #62, Arapeen #63, Arapeen #64, Arapeen #65, Arapeen #66, Arapeen #67, Arapeen #71, Arapeen #72, Arapeen #73, Arapeen #74, Arapeen #76, Arapeen #78, Arapeen #79, Arapeen #91, Arapeen #92, Arapeen #93, Arapeen #94, Arapeen #95, Staging sites, Camping Sites, GPS anchor sites.
- Utah Paiute Trail System: Paiute #01, Paiute #00, Paiute #02, Paiute #03, Paiute #04, Paiute #05, Paiute #06, Paiute #07, Paiute #09, Paiute #10, Paiute #13, Paiute #15, Paiute #22, Paiute #24, Paiute #31, Paiute #32, Paiute #33 upper, Paiute #33 lower, Paiute #35, Paiute #40, Paiute #41, Paiute #52, Paiute #55, [Others being added].
- Utah Moab Trail System: [In Work As We Speak!] Contact us to help with this work!.
- A file of USGS 1:24,000 Quad maps for Utah, California, Nevada, Arizona, Wyoming, Idaho, New Mexico and Colorado.
- UTAH USGS Features File: A file containing the massive USGS database of features divided alphabetically by state, by county and by feature type. The USGS "Features" file lists all those features appropriate to include on a 1:250,000 map.
Missing Your Favorite Trail?
Well… that's what the "contact" button is for, up there at the top of the page! Share your wealth and send us your GPS track… we can help!